The PaREGEn and PEMs4Nano Joint Final Event took place on November 12th & 13th 2019. The Final Event was hosted by Applus IDIADA in Santa Oliva near Barcelona, Spain and co-organised by Uniresearch.
In the morning the director of IDIADA welcomed both projects on their premises, where later on presentations and exhibitions were given. Below you can find the presentations that were held during the Final Event. The posters can be find on this page.
This two-day event allowed the attendees to take a close look at the latest developments. They were shown new gasoline combustion engine technology in action on a chassis dynometer. During a test drive 10 nm particle emissions were being measured in real-time. State-of-the-art simulations allowed the visitors to dive into the fundamental mechanisms behind these technologies. There were various product demonstrations on an extensive exhibition.
Next to visiting the exhibition area and looking at all the prototypes and posters of all the partners that worked on these two projects, presentations were held by every workpackage. Below you can find these presentations.
- Welcome by IDIADA by Miquel Maureso – IDIADA
- Independent evaluation of PaREGEn and PEMs4Nano results By Susanna Paz & Antonio Pérez – IDIADA
- Keynote speaker Flemming Cassee – RIVM
Projects related to PaREGEn & PEMs4Nano
- DiePer by Herwig Ofner – AVL
- EAGLE by Christof Schernus – FEV
- DownToTen by Andy Ward – Ricardo
- SURREAL-23 by Apostolos Tsakis – CERTH
- UPGRADE by Jeremy Gidney – Johnson Matthey
- Introduction to the project by Simon Edwards – Ricardo
- Project overview by Simon Edwards – Ricardo
- Stoichiometric small TC-VVA-DI water injection engine by Normann Freisinger – Daimler
- Dry Dilute Combustion by Niall turner – Jaguar Land Rover & Andy Lane – Ricardo
- Advanced Combustion Technologies by Andreas Manz – Bosch
- Advanced Combustion Technologies by Sebastian Kaiser – UoD
- Application of optical diagnostic techniques
in a single cylinder engine by Jan Niklas Geiler – Bosch
- Gasoline combustion modelling using detailed, reduced and tabulated chemistry by Fabian Mauss – LOGE
- CRFD By Yuri Wright – ETH
- Looking to the Future by Simon Edwards – Ricardo & Cor van der Zweep – Uniresearch
- Looking to the Future by Marco Mammetti – IDIADA
- Looking to the Future by Christof Schernus – FEV
On this page you can find the posters that have been produced by the partners of PaREGEn and PEMs4Nano.
Thank you all for joining the Final Event of PaREGEn & PEMs4Nano